Weibang WB 384 RC Scarifier
Weibang WB384RC Scarifier with Loncin 1P60F engine, comes with a Steel Deck, a 70mm height adjustment.
The WB384RC is a high-quality 38cm petrol scarifier featuring 22 double-tipped carbon steel scarifying blades and a fully adjustable raking depth to remove moss and thatch and aerate roots gently but effectively. The Weibang scarifier range is powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine and feature pressed steel body with a hard-wearing, powder-coated finish ensuring a long life.
- Loncin 1P60F
- Steel Deck
- Height Adjustment 70mm
- The blades fitted to the Weibang Intrepid range of petrol scarifiers are swing tip and made of carbon steel. This offers minimal maintenance even when a hard object is struck.
- The Weibang WB384RC lawn scarifier is supplied with a 40L collector which is ideal for using in smaller gardens to save time on the job.
- The heavy duty bearings which support the scarifier cassette ensure maximum reliability even when used on the most demanding jobs.
- The integrated transport mode raises the scarifing blades up allowing the machine to be safely transported to and from the working area.
- As you scarify the lawn, the swing tip blades rotate to remove moss and thatch allowing light, water and essential nutrients access to the grass roots.
- 22 Swing Tip Blades
- Max Ground Penetration 14 mm
Deck Steel Deck Displacement 163cc Engine make/model Loncin G160F Cutting Width 380mm (15″) Width Propulsion (speed) Push Cutting adjustment Central Height Adjustment Cutting height 70MM Grass box capacity 40 L Weight 46.00